PDF version of my CV.
- Economist, Development – Macro Division, Research Department, International Monetary Fund (2021 – present)
- Harvard University, Ph.D. in Economics (2015 – 2021).
- Advisors: Xavier Gabaix, Ken Rogoff, John Campbell, Adi Sunderam, Robert Barro.
- Harvard University, M.A. in Economics (2020)
- Princeton University, A.B. in Economics (2011 – 2015), summa cum laude.
- International Portfolio Investments with Trade Networks (2022)
- Behavioral-Attention Phillips Curve: Theory and Evidences from Inflation Surveys (2020)
- Zipf’s Law for International Currencies (2022) – joint with Ken Rogoff and Ethan Ilzetzki.
- Supply Chain Disruptions and Inflation (2022) – joint with John Spray and Taehoon Kim.
- Optimal Climate Adaptation and Mitigation Policies for Small Open Economies (2022) – joint with Filiz D. Unsal.
Presentations and Conferences
- 2023: ASSA (invited)
- 2022: Princeton University (Finance), Harvard University*, NBER Summer Institute, OECD (invited)
- 2021: Boston Fed, NYU Abu Dhabi, World Bank DEC, Oxford Said Business School, Online International Finance and Macro Seminar, Chicago Fed, London School of Economics*.
- 2019: Sloan-Nomis Workshop on the Cognitive Foundations of Economic Behavior.
- 2018: Russell Sage Foundation Summer Institute in Behavioral Economics; Princeton Initiative: Money, Macro, Finance.
- 2017: Nobel laureates Lindau Meetings.
- 2016: Jerusalem School in Economic Theory
Honors, Scholarships, and Fellowships
- First Prize and grant ($50,000) at IMF Climate Innovation Challenge (2022)
- Roger L. Martin Cornerstone Graduate Student Fellowship (2020-2021)
- Derek Bok Center Certificate of Distinction in Teaching (2018-2019).
- Joseph John Fay III and Phuong-Mai Fay Fellowship (2015-2018).
- John G. Wilson Award for Best Thesis in International Economics, Princeton University (2015), supervised by Prof. Nobuhiro Kiyotaki.
- Global Systemic Risk Fellowship, Princeton University (2014).
- Best Junior in Economics at Princeton Award (2014).
- Referee for Quarterly Journal of Economics, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Research assistant for Prof. Xavier Gabaix (2016-2019), Gita Gopinath (2015-2016), and Mikhail Golosov (2014).
- Co-Organizer for the Vietnam Summer School of Research (2018 – now)