Latest version of my CV.
- Harvard University, PhD in Economics (2015 – 2021).
- Advisors: Xavier Gabaix, Ken Rogoff, John Campbell, Adi Sunderam, Robert Barro.
- Princeton University, Bachelor of Arts, Economics (2011 – 2015), summa cum laude.
- United World College – USA, International Baccalaureate (2009 – 2011).
- International Portfolio Investments with Trade Networks (2021)
- Behavioral-Attention Phillips Curve: Theory and Evidences from Inflation Surveys (2020)
- A network model of currency growth (with Ken Rogoff, Ethan Ilzetzki), in preparation.
Honors, Scholarships, and Fellowships
- Roger L. Martin Cornerstone Graduate Student Fellowship (2020-2021)
- Derek Bok Center Certificate of Distinction in Teaching (2019)
- Joseph John Fay III and Phuong-Mai Fay Fellowship (2015-2018)
- John G. Wilson Award for Best Thesis in International Economics, Princeton University (2015)
- Global Systemic Risk Fellowship, Princeton University (2014)
Professional Activities & Conferences
- Referee for the Quarterly Journal of Economics (2018-now)
- Online International Finance and Macro Seminar Mini Conferences (2021)
- Sloan-Nomis Workshop on Cognitive Foundation of Economic Behavior (2019)
- Russell Sage Foundation Summer Institute in Behavioral Economics (2018)
- Princeton Initiative: Money, Macro, Finance (2018)
- Co-Organizer for the Vietnam Summer School of Research (2018 – now)